Nordoff & Robbins is the UK’s largest music therapy charity, with over 60 years of practice. By harnessing the power of music, they help break through the barriers caused by life-limiting illness, disability, and social isolation. Their work can be transformative, from an adult with dementia reconnecting with family, to a child with autism finding their voice.
The Laughter Specialists’ mission is to improve lives and make a real difference by enhancing health, well-being, communication, and knowledge through the medium of laughter. They connect and interact through fun and laughter with vulnerable children and young people in need, improving the quality of life for them in hospitals and special schools, and creating magical memories for children and families in the darkest of times in hospices.
The raffle will be held online, running from Monday 20th November – Friday 15th December. Entries to the raffle cost £5 for 1 entry, or £10 for 3 entries, and can be bought by donating to our JustGiving page.
Thanks to the kindness of both local and national businesses, we have some great prizes up for grabs including:
- 2 VIP tickets to Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball on December 9th – There will be an early draw for these tickets on Thursday 7th December. To be eligible for this draw, you need to have donated £20 and must be able to attend the Jingle Bell Ball on 9th December at the O2 in London
- 2x tickets and 2x drinks at Junkyard Golf
- £25 voucher for Classic Football Shirts
- 2x pizzas at Franco Manca
- Box of Chummy’s Bakery bestseller brownies
- £25 giftcard for Marston’s Pubs
- 12 month TasteCard membership
- £50 Experience Days voucher
- £100 Delta Force Paintball voucher
- Arsenal classics printed t-shirt from Art of Football
- 5 free coffees at Black Sheep Coffee
- £25 voucher for Chill Factore
- 5 free coffees at Caffe Nero
- 2 courses for 2 people at Akbar’s in Manchester
- Home security kit from QED
- Game for 4 people at Breakout Manchester
- 1 hour session for 2 people at Flip Out Brent Cross
- Crystal Palace FC goody bag
- 2x tickets to a Sheffield Wednesday home league game of your choice
- Ring Doorbell
- Christmas Treats Tower from Hamper Gifts
All money raised from the raffle will go directly to the charities. When donating to the JustGiving link, you will be asked which charity you would like your money to go to. We kindly ask that if possible, you review the amount both charities have currently received, and keep the donations split evenly between the two charities.