Graduate/apprentice Crime Analyst
£6.00 per hour
Hours of work – 40 hours per week flexible hours /may include weekends
Benefits: Perkbox, training, development
Start Date: ASAP
· To gather and analyse crime information that can be evaluated and shared as intelligence. This will provide critical insight into local crime in your allocated region.
· You will work as part of a team to determine the best strategy for managing the risks that have been identified.
· You will be tasked with monitoring radio channels – with the duty to respond, assist and escalate if necessary.
· You will be responsible for dynamically deploy roaming guards based on real time intelligence.
· Part of your role will be to allocate resource to risk through preparing intelligence led tasking schedules.
· In addition to this you will create reports / presentations to summarise key findings for the week
· Key Responsibilities:
· Analyse incident reports daily and evaluate those that are high risk
· Request and CCTV images securely
· Distribute alerts and add offenders to Rogues Galleries.
· Conducting risk-based data analysis to create recommendations for intelligence led officer deployment schedules.
· Liaise with crime partnerships to share information.
· Prepare accurate, effective, and timely reports.
· Show due diligence to the process and data protection.
Computer Skills: Confident in use of Microsoft Office. Ability to learn various new systems – intermediate knowledge of Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint
Process driven: Be able to learn and apply processes accurately, especially when dealing with sensitive information and data.
Dynamic time-management skills: Effectively prioritize work; work well under pressure and within time constraints – be able to adapt and be flexible if urgent incidents occur.
Attention to Detail: Able to identify links / connections within key pieces of information.
Communication: Liaise effectively with different client hubs, Officers, Crime Partnerships, and other analysts to maximise the effective flow of shared information.
Agility: To be able to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard
Date Posted: 03 Jul 2022
To apply for this role please fill in the form below