Role: Internal Recruiter
Salary: £18000 – £21,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm
Who we are?
Amberstone Security is a dynamic and forward-thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. Each year we are audited under the ACS (Approved Contractor Scheme) assessment and remain within the top ACS approved security companies within the UK.
We are looking to recruit two internal recruiters to join our growing team as we look to fulfil our contractual agreements of providing security solutions across the UK & Europe. You will be tasked in interviewing and hiring security guards who have applied for positions on our preferred job boards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
* Supporting the recruitment team to attract the best talent for our Security roles across multiple sites in our business across UK & Ireland
* Using multiple tools available to source high calibre Security candidates
* Conducting screening calls for potential hires
* Proactively sourcing candidates through creative methods such as compelling advertisements.
* Devise strategies for identifying talent
* Liaison with Hiring Manager’s and organisation of interviews
* Writing effective and attractive job adverts and campaigns
* Being part of mobilisation meetings to understand the labour plans and peak requirements to allow for campaigns to be run in a timely manner across the year to meet these demands.
* Building creative campaigns, using tools available and identifying additional tools to best attract talent into the sites while also engaging within the local community to raise awareness and profile of the business.
* Conduct 1st interviews all security officers looking to join our company
* Use Job boards and Broadbean to monitor & make contact with potential candidates
* KPI and targets
* Any other administrations duties that may be required.
* Complete accountability and ownership from start to finish
Please note duties may vary and change throughout the role to accommodate new customers, and changes within the business but will all be within the capabilities of the role.
* PC literate, word, excel, capable of working on in house systems
* Experience of working in the electronic fire and security industry would be of benefit, but is not essential
* Experience in recruitment is desirable but not essential
* Experience in sales administration desirable but not essential
* Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects new contract wins
* Ability to prioritize
* Excellent time management essential
* Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
* Previous experience of working in a busy office environment would be of benefit – working to strict deadlines, providing excellent customer service both internal and external is critical
* Candidates should be able to demonstrate good administration/organisational skills along with the skills to adhere to procedures with the flexibility to accommodate unforeseen adhoc last minute requests or works
* Full training will be given where required
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
* We are looking for a hard working committed individual, who is able to work in a team environment willing to learn and progress, be part of a winning and successful team, with drive, motivation, commitment and the ability to work under pressure.
* High Communication Skills/Communicate Clearly with accuracy and knowledge of accounts
* Ability to make a difference
* Great People Person
Mission, Core Values & Competencies:
Embraces the company’s core values & principles in order to achieve the overall mission of the organisation. Takes personal responsibility for own career development by continually assessing and adjusting personal performance and behaviour against the criteria laid out in the organisation’s competency framework.
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2022
To apply for this role please fill in the form below