Mobile Store Detective – SIA Licence is essential to be considered for the role
– Location – St Albans, Hemel Hempstead
– Hourly rate – £11.50 P/H
– Full driving license is required to be considered for the position with access to own car.
– Phone & Tablet are also supplied with the role.
– 1 x positions available
– Start Date: ASAP
Amberstone provides integrated security solutions through the provision of technology products and manned guarding resources. Our security solutions bridge the gap through the provision of risk based integrated security solutions. Products combine to provide a best return on investment made by our varied client base, with Amberstone sharing strategic best practise wherever possible to the benefit of all clients, reducing risk and costs wherever possible. Amberstone security solutions provide a best return on investment when integrated together.
This role will endeavour to support the client to deliver industry leading services. As the forefront of the business, it will be expected that you will hold the best in business customer service to all stakeholders. You will be required to deploy to the highest risks areas/locations to support our client where it’s needed and take a proactive approach to new age guarding.
CORE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- RETAIIL SECURITY EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL, IDEALLY PLAIN CLOTHES BUT TRAINING CAN BE PROVIDED TO EXPERIENCED UNIFORM SECURITY OFFICERS
- WORKING WITH INDUSTRY LEADING TECHNOLOGY, THAT PROVIDES ALERTS OF SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR, THE ROLE REQUIRES INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN EXERCISE EXCELLENT JUDGEMENT IN A VARIETY OF SITUATIONS.
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINED IS AN ADVANTAGE, BUT TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE & COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE REQUIRED.
- A RANGE OF INTERVENTIONS ARE REQUIRED, BASED ON THE TECHNOLOGY ALERTS, WHICH MAY INCLUDE DETENTION OF INDIVIDUALS, EARLY INTERVENTION TO RECOVER GOODS & OCCASIONS WHERE INTELLIGENCE GATHERING ONLY IS APPROPRIATE.
- WE SUPPORT THE VALUE OF LOCAL INFORMATION GATHERING & COLLABORATION & SUCCESFUL APPLICANTS WILL NEED TO ENGAGE WITH BUSINESS CRIME REDUCTION INITIATIVES AND POLICE.
- IN ALL SITUATIONS, SAFETY OF STAFF, CUSTOMERS AND YOURSELF IS PRIORITY AND A.S.C.O.N.E MUST BE FOLLOWED IN ALL INSTANCES.
- THERE WILL BE A REQUIREMENT TO COVER A SMALL GROUP OF STORES. THE PAY RATE REFLECTS THAT REASONABLE TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED & TRAVEL COSTS WILL ONLY BE PAID IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF YOUR AGREED “CLUSTER STORES”
THESE ROLES PRESENT AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED RETAIL SECURITY OFFICERS TO MAKE THAT NEXT CAREER STEP BY WORKING WITH INDUSTRY LEADING TECHNOLOGY, AN INNOVATIVE RETAILER AND A MARKET LEADING SECURITY SOLUTIONS PROVIDER.
Equality & Diversity
- Amberstone Guarding values the diverse skills and experience of its employees and is committed to achieving equality of treatment for all. Our objectives are that all individuals shall have equal opportunities for employment and advancement based on their skills, aptitudes and abilities. Amberstone Technology is committed to the engagement and retention of the best possible talent and to creating an environment that encourages excellence through good equalities and diversity leadership and management.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Job descriptions should be reviewed on a regular basis. Any changes should be made and agreed between you and your manager.
- The above lists are not exhaustive, and you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested within the scope of the position. All employees are required to act professionally, co-operatively, and flexibly in line with the requirements of the position.
- Educated to A Level/Advance NVQ level
- SIA accreditations
Previous work experience required:
- A role within the security industry, specifically in guarded services working in retail security.
- Valid SIA licence
- Strong communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner.
Knowledge and experience:
1 year front line security guarding experience.
- Great communicator
- Drives positive business ethic.
- Have good IT knowledge
- Confident in high pressure situations
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2022